Trang An Ecotourism – Bai Dinh Pagoda
Price: 45 usd/pax
Morning: Driver and tour guide pick you up at the hotel in Hanoi for transferring to Ninh Binh, which is 93 km far from Hanoi. Stop in Phu Ly for breakfast (fee excluded). Arriving in Ninh Binh, you visit Bai Dinh Pagoda - the biggest pagoda in Vietnam. Through the gate into the new Bai Dinh Pagoda area, visitors will see 500 Arhat statues, each 2.4 m high and weighing about 4 tonnes, standing or sitting on both sides. The Bai Dinh Pagoda complex boasts having the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Southeast Asia, about 100 tonnes in weight, and three 50-tonne Buddha statues and two huge bronze bells.
- Comfortable transportation upon itinerary.
- Experience and enthusiastic tour guide and driver.
- Sightseeing fees, boat fee in Trang An.
- Meals as mentioned in program.
- Drinks during meals.
- Personal spendings.
- Tourist insurance.
- Tip for guide and driver.